I will be working on detailing this a little more and making sure I provide source links to where these projects live and will live. I am constantly working on something so it will be a fun challenge for me to keep organized and keep this updated! So, aside from my regular job that currently pays my bills, below are some other projects I am working on or toying with.
- Mac Glue, Inc, http://macglue.com – Industry leading boutique craft glue, designed for mosaic work, but good on almost all surfaces for use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Revamp Net, http://revampnet.com – Web hosting, domain names, web design.
Ideas In Development:
- Adopt The Outdoors (ATO), http://adopttheoutdoors.com – Website resource dedicated to educating the public who wish to enjoy the outdoors how to do so safely and respectively through Leave No Trace, Tread Lightly, Wilderness First Aid, and Wilderness Survival skills through classes and awareness sessions.
- Couch to Blue Belt – a simpletons guide to getting into Jiu Jitsu starting from nothing. It’s what I did, and it has taught me a lot and I want to share that with others.
- Sci-fi/dystopian novel, been working on this off and on since 2008.
- Erik Beyer, http://erikbeyer.com – blog posts, photography projects, life updates.
Tools I am Using:
- Evernote – This has become such a mental relief tool for me! Places to dump ideas, store and write notes from meetings, I scan all of my business cards, which syncs with my iPhone contacts, which ends up in my Outlook on my computer. Amazing! So much with this! And I am a Premium User.
- Dropbox – I store so much here! I use it to share everything from my music, project files for work, all of my photos, scans, Boy Scout documents, etc. I am a paid user here as well.